Roadmaster Drivers School
Roadmaster Drivers School is dedicated to preparing individuals for a career in truck driving to meet the fast growing need for qualified professional truck drivers. By preparing students for a successful career through providing the best possible state of the art training at our CDL training schools, Roadmaster will work for the success of every student while building a reputation that will ensure valuable future opportunities for graduates of Roadmaster Drivers Schools. Our mission will be enhanced and realized through strong community commitment and upholding the value of every individual student who enrolls into a Roadmaster school.
Roadmaster Drivers School features:
· Short 3 to 4 Week CDL Training Programs!
· Hands-On Truck Driver Training!
· Classes Available Days, Evenings and Weekends
· Classes Forming Weekly!
· Tuition Assistance Available for Those Who Qualify!
· Job Placement Assistance Available After Graduation!
· If Qualified, You Could Be Pre-Hired Before You Finish Training!
· Roadmaster locations are Available Throughout The U.S.
Get Hired for the Truck Driving Job You Want!
Roadmaster has top trucking company recruiters on-site monthly for truck driving job information with well known carriers like:
•Werner Enterprises • Swift Transportation Co
• Stevens Transport • USA Truck
•Covenant Transport • H.O. Wolding
•US Xpress • Schneider National
•TMC Transportation Inc. • Roehl Transport
•KLLM • And Many More!
- Employment of heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers is projected to grow 21 percent from 2010 to 2020, faster than the average of all occupations.
- As the economy grows, the demand for goods will increase, and more truck drivers will be needed to keep supply chains moving. Trucks transport most of the freight in the United States, so as households and businesses increase their spending, the trucking industry will grow.
* Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2012-13 Edition, Heavy and Tractor-trailer Truck Drivers