Diesel Driving Academy - Little Rock Campus
Diesel Driving Academy
DDA has been training and placing students in the trucking industry since 1972.
We are Louisiana's, Arkansas' and Texas' ONLY privately owned AND accredited diesel truck driving school and have been in continuous operation since 1972. We offer four convenient CDL truck driving training locations to better serve your education needs.
Our locations include:
- Shreveport, LA Truck Driving School
- Little Rock, AR Truck Driving School
- Baton Rouge, LA Truck Driving School
- Dallas, TX Truck Driving School
You can benefit from our job placement program!
After you graduate, you can take advantage of Diesel Driving Academy's job placement assistance program. As a professional truck driving school, our relationship with some of the region's leading trucking companies has helped create job opportunities for graduates. The wage levels within these companies are very competitive and are among the highest in the industry.
Diesel Driving Academy is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (C.O.E.)
Request More Info Today!
- Employment of heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers is projected to grow 21 percent from 2010 to 2020, faster than the average of all occupations.
- As the economy grows, the demand for goods will increase, and more truck drivers will be needed to keep supply chains moving. Trucks transport most of the freight in the United States, so as households and businesses increase their spending, the trucking industry will grow.
* Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2012-13 Edition, Heavy and Tractor-trailer Truck Drivers